It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q How should I store my Advair Diskus?
- Q Is it safe to use Advair Diskus while I am breastfeeding?
- Q While on Advair Diskus, what if I need to use my relief inhaler more often?
- Q Does Advair Diskus interact with other medications?
- Q Can I drive if I am taking Advair Diskus?
- Q Is it safe to use Advair Diskus if I am pregnant?