It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Can Advair Diskus have an impact on bone density in my elderly parents?
- Q Is it safe to use Advair Diskus if I am pregnant?
- Q Who should not take Advair Diskus?
- Q What should I know about using the Advair Diskus system?
- Q Can I drive if I am taking Advair Diskus?
- Q Can I overdose using Advair Diskus?