Can I keep using the ProAir inhaler if it is not empty?

No, you should discard your ProAir inhaler after you have used the number of sprays indicated on the label. Each ProAir canister should contain 200 sprays. After 200 sprays are used, whatever remains in the canister may not come out containing the correct amount of active ingredient. Just throw away the canister, even if it has material left in it. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to safely get rid of your leftover canister.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...