Can I use my ProAir inhaler before it dries after cleaning?

If you cleaned your ProAir inhaler and it has not dried before you need to use it, just shake off the excess water. Make sure the canister fits back into the actuator, and then shake the inhaler a few times. Spray it twice into the air before taking a dose. Afterward, clean again and let it air dry. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about cleaning your inhaler.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
Does ipratropium nasal spray interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an anticholinergic drug, eluxadoline, glycopyrrolate, or potassium chloride in sol...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...