Can my child safely use Advair HFA?

Advair HFA is approved for use in children between 12 and 17 years of age. The safety and effectiveness of this medication is not known in children under 12. Studies have shown that some children may experience a slower growth rate using Advair HFA. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about ways to track your child's growth.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...