Can my child safely use Advair HFA?

Advair HFA is approved for use in children between 12 and 17 years of age. The safety and effectiveness of this medication is not known in children under 12. Studies have shown that some children may experience a slower growth rate using Advair HFA. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about ways to track your child's growth.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...