Can I drive while taking Advair HFA?

Advair HFA may make you dizzy. To be safe, don't drive, use heavy machinery or do any other activity that requires alertness until you are sure that you can do these activities safely. If the dizziness continues or it begins to interfere with what you need to do, talk to your doctor about what alternatives you might have available. Limit alcoholic beverages.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...