Can I drive while taking Advair HFA?

Advair HFA may make you dizzy. To be safe, don't drive, use heavy machinery or do any other activity that requires alertness until you are sure that you can do these activities safely. If the dizziness continues or it begins to interfere with what you need to do, talk to your doctor about what alternatives you might have available. Limit alcoholic beverages.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...