Can my child use ProAir?

Yes, your child may be able to use ProAir. The doctor who prescribes it for your child must know your child's medical history first. The inhaler is intended for adults and children at least four years of age. Talk to your child's doctor about his condition, medical history and current medications to make sure ProAir is appropriate treatment.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...