What should I avoid while taking Singulair (montelukast)?

Abilify is an antipsychotic medication used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It also can be prescribed alongside an antidepressant to treat major depressive disorder when the initial antidepressant does not seem to be working. In addition, Abilify has been approved to treat irritability associated with autism.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
Does ipratropium nasal spray interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an anticholinergic drug, eluxadoline, glycopyrrolate, or potassium chloride in sol...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...