How soon after taking Xopenex should my symptoms improve?

Xopenex should help relieve your symptoms shortly after you take a dose by relaxing the muscles in the airways. You want to make sure that you are using your nebulizer properly and the Xopenex is reaching your lungs. If your symptoms worsen when taking Xopenex, or if you find you need to take more than the prescribed doses during the day to breathe clearly, contact your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...