How do I take theophylline anhydrous injection viaflex?

Theophylline anhydrous injection viaflex is given intravenously as a loading dose to establish a presence of the drug in the blood stream and to determine a maintenance dose. The drug may be taken in tablet form after the maintenance dose has been established. It is important that the amount of theophylline be consistent and correct for the individual person to help in controlling breathing problems resulting from asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, and other lung conditions. Regular doctor appointments for blood tests will be needed while this drug is being taken.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...