How do I take theophylline anhydrous injection viaflex?

Theophylline anhydrous injection viaflex is given intravenously as a loading dose to establish a presence of the drug in the blood stream and to determine a maintenance dose. The drug may be taken in tablet form after the maintenance dose has been established. It is important that the amount of theophylline be consistent and correct for the individual person to help in controlling breathing problems resulting from asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, and other lung conditions. Regular doctor appointments for blood tests will be needed while this drug is being taken.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...