Should I make any changes to my diet while taking Accutane?

While on Accutane, any changes to diet or habits should be cleared with your doctor beforehand. If you have any questions about the best type of diet to follow while on Accutane consult the physician or medical care provider who prescribed the Accutane to you.
As long as your doctor does not tell you other wise then you should continue your normal diet. The side effects should not mess with your diet. If you change it and you start to feel funny or any changes even if its acute than you should contact your PCM. 

Continue Learning about Antiacne

How does sulfur help treat acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Sulfur is often overlooked in skin care, but is starting to appear in more products, and helps treat...