What should I do if I overdose on adapalene lotion?

Adapalene lotion is only to be used topically or on your skin. Use it only as directed by your healthcare professional. Applying it more often will not result in your pimples going away any faster. If you overuse it, you could get increased redness, scaling and discomfort of your skin. Do not take this medication by mouth; over time, that could lead to symptoms of vitamin A poisoning -- such as an orange color to the skin, blurred vision and nausea.

Continue Learning about Antiacne

How does sulfur help treat acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Sulfur is often overlooked in skin care, but is starting to appear in more products, and helps treat...