Is it ok to do the HCG diet and be on Accutane together?

I personally do not recommend the HCG diet regardless of any other medications a person is on. The HCG diet is dangerously restrictive on calories and the FDA put out this warning: “HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.”
I hope this helps with your decision.

Continue Learning about Antiacne

How does sulfur help treat acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Sulfur is often overlooked in skin care, but is starting to appear in more products, and helps treat...