Should I let my doctor know I am using topical sulfur on my skin?

Tell your doctor if you are using topical sulfur products on your skin, since sulfur can interact with other skin treatments and cause significant irritation. This knowledge is especially important if your doctor needs to make decisions about which other medications are best to prescribe. Also, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using topical sulfur treatments for your skin. It is not known if there is an effect on the fetus or if the medication is able to pass to the infant through breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Antiacne

How does sulfur help treat acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Sulfur is often overlooked in skin care, but is starting to appear in more products, and helps treat...