What should I know about using tinidazole?

Whether you get tinidazole (Tindamax) as a liquid or tablet, it needs to be taken for three to five days. You only take one dose a day, with food. It's important that you finish the complete dosage, so even if you feel better, don't stop taking it part way through. Like any antibiotic, if you stop taking this drug before it's completed, the infection might not be cured, or the bacteria may need something stronger, or taken longer, to finally cure it. The same is true if you skip a dose. Follow the directions from your doctor and pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
Side effects may include retinal problems, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting,...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...