What happens if I miss a dose of isoniazid, pyrazinamide and rifampin?

Take a missed dose of isoniazid-pyrazinamide-rifampin (Rifater) right away, unless you are almost due for your next dose. In that case, you should skip the dose you missed and return to the normal dosing schedule. Never take a double dose of this drug. Be sure to let your doctor know that you missed a dose.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
Side effects may include retinal problems, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting,...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...