What if I miss a dose of Aralen?

If you miss a dose of Aralen, what you should do depends upon the time:

• If it's near the time of the missed dose, then take a dose.
  • If it's near the time of your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Just take the next one.

Do not take two doses at once because this could lead to an overdose.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...