How can I tell if my pentamidine injections is safe?

You can tell if your pentamidine is safe to take by looking at the solution closely. Make sure it is clear and does not contain any particles floating in the solution. If it has changed color or has particles, do not use it. Gently squeeze the bag or observe the solution container to make sure there are no leaks. Use a new solution if you detect leaks in the bag. Give the damaged bag to your doctor or healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
Side effects may include retinal problems, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting,...