What should I do if I miss a dose of ethambutol?

It is very important to take ethambutol every day for as long as ordered by your doctor. If you do miss a dose, take the dose you missed as soon as you realize that you forgot it unless it is almost time for the next dose. If you miss an entire day, skip that dose and continue with the next dose. You should never try to make up for a missed dose by taking two doses of ethambutol at once.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...