Plaquenil does cause dizziness in some patients. When taken in combination with other medications that can cause dizziness, the amount of dizziness could be more than any of the medications by themselves. The dizziness may decrease as you continue the medication. If it does not decrease or if the dizziness gets worse, make an appointment to discuss it with your physician.
- Q What are the effects of prescription stimulants?
- Q How do ligands work?
- Q Are counterfeit or substandard anti-malarial drugs a concern?
- Q Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?