Plaquenil does cause dizziness in some patients. When taken in combination with other medications that can cause dizziness, the amount of dizziness could be more than any of the medications by themselves. The dizziness may decrease as you continue the medication. If it does not decrease or if the dizziness gets worse, make an appointment to discuss it with your physician.
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of statin drugs?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?
- Q What is hydroxychloroquine?