Plaquenil does cause dizziness in some patients. When taken in combination with other medications that can cause dizziness, the amount of dizziness could be more than any of the medications by themselves. The dizziness may decrease as you continue the medication. If it does not decrease or if the dizziness gets worse, make an appointment to discuss it with your physician.
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q Is hair loss a side effect of Plaquenil?
- Q What is an international unit?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?