Plaquenil does cause dizziness in some patients. When taken in combination with other medications that can cause dizziness, the amount of dizziness could be more than any of the medications by themselves. The dizziness may decrease as you continue the medication. If it does not decrease or if the dizziness gets worse, make an appointment to discuss it with your physician.
- Q What is isoproterenol?
- Q Who should not take Aubagio?
- Q What is Appearex used for?
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
- Q What are the interactions of Procaterol with beta blocker medication?
- Q Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?