What happens if I miss a dose of Mepron?

If you miss a dose of Mepron, take it when you remember it. But skip the dose if it is close to the time of your next dose, and then return to your regular  schedule. Do not take more of the medication at one time to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...