What happens if I miss a dose of ivermectin?

It is very important to take ivermectin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Ask your doctor what you should do if you miss a dose. In general, you should take your medicine as soon as you can if you miss your regular dose. If it is nearly time to take the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dosage of this drug to compensate for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...