What happens if I miss a dose of ivermectin?

It is very important to take ivermectin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Ask your doctor what you should do if you miss a dose. In general, you should take your medicine as soon as you can if you miss your regular dose. If it is nearly time to take the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dosage of this drug to compensate for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
Side effects may include retinal problems, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting,...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...