How should I store sulfadoxine and pyrimethamine?

Sulfadoxine and pyrimethamine should be stored at room temperature. Avoid extreme temperatures. Try to keep the medication dry by storing it in a tightly closed container. Do not use outdated medication. Once you are finished with the medication or you no longer need it, make sure to dispose of it properly.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...