How can I manage the side effects of pyrazinamide?

You can manage the side effects of pyrazinamide by taking it as directed. Follow directions carefully and do not take more or less than you should. Do not skip doses and do not double up on doses. Be sure to take it for the full duration that your doctor prescribes. Do not take for longer than prescribed. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any directions you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...
What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...