Can I take capreomycin when I'm pregnant?

It is not safe to receive capreomycin if you are pregnant. This medication is an anti-tuberculosis drug and has known and unknown risks to the unborn baby. If you have questions or concerns about capreomycin or the treatment of tuberculosis, talk to your doctor or healthcare provider for treatment options.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...