Can I stop taking paromomycin when I feel better?

You should not stop taking paromomycin without talking to your doctor. Even if you feel better, you should continue taking it to make sure the infection has fully cleared. Also, make sure you take your doses on time. Keeping the right amount of the medication in your blood helps it work more effectively. If you think you no longer need it, talk to your doctor about how to best stop taking paromomycin.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
Side effects may include retinal problems, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting,...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
How effective is hydroxychloroquine for treating rheumatoid arthritis?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been studied as much as other DMARDs. For people with RA, it seems to be ...