Can I stop taking paromomycin when I feel better?

You should not stop taking paromomycin without talking to your doctor. Even if you feel better, you should continue taking it to make sure the infection has fully cleared. Also, make sure you take your doses on time. Keeping the right amount of the medication in your blood helps it work more effectively. If you think you no longer need it, talk to your doctor about how to best stop taking paromomycin.

Continue Learning about Anti-Infective Agent

What side effects does hydroxychloroquine cause?
MediGuardMediGuard
Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 13% of patients experien...
What medications does hydroxychloroquine interact with?
If you are taking digoxin, hydroxychloroquine may not be a good option for you. This answer was ada...
What is hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) was developed to treat malaria, but was later found to be an effectiv...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-pho...