What should I do if I miss a dose of Edurant?

Talk to your doctor about the best action to take if you miss a dose of Edurant (rilpivirine), a drug that is given with other medications to treat infection with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1). If you remember within 12 hours of the time you were supposed to take a dose, you can probably take it with a meal and then take your next dose at your regularly scheduled time. If more than 12 hours have passed since the time you should have taken your Edurant pill, you may need to wait until your next scheduled dose and resume your usual regimen.

Do not double up or take more than your prescribed dose to "make up" for a missed dose. Do not stop taking Edurant without talking to your doctor first.

Continue Learning about Anti-HIV Agent