What happens if I miss a dose of diazepam?

If you forget to take a dose of diazepam, simply take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed. If you take one dose of diazepam a day, you can take a missed dose any time before going to bed. But if you realize you missed an entire day, skip the missed dose. Never take a double dose to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Anti-anxiety

What anti-anxiety medications can help me relax at the dentist?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Anti-anxiety agents, such as nitrous oxide, or sedatives may help you relax during dental visits and...
How do I know if I'm taking too much anti-anxiety medication?
Dr. Sudeepta Varma, MDDr. Sudeepta Varma, MD
You may be taking too much anti-anxiety medication if you find you need it more often, and if your d...
What Are Some Risks of Anti-Anxiety Medications?
What Should I Be Aware of Before I Start Taking Anti-Anxiety Medication?