What happens if I miss a dose of diazepam?

If you forget to take a dose of diazepam, simply take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed. If you take one dose of diazepam a day, you can take a missed dose any time before going to bed. But if you realize you missed an entire day, skip the missed dose. Never take a double dose to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Anti-anxiety

What foods should I avoid if I take anti-anxiety medicine?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors such as phenelzine (Nardil) or tranylcypromine (Parna...
Are anti-anxiety medications used to treat bipolar disorder?
Ruth White, MPHRuth White, MPH
Anti-anxiety medications are often used to compliment mood stabilizers that regulate the moods of pe...
How Do I Know If I'm Taking Too Much Anti-Anxiety Medication?
What Are Some Risks of Anti-Anxiety Medications?