How is clonazepam used?

Clonazepam (Klonopin) is used to treat anxiety, panic attacks or certain types of seizures. The prescribing physician may start out with a low dose and gradually increase for the desired relief. It is usually taken two to three times a day, but the doctor will determine what is best for you. Your doctor should discuss how large or small doses can be habit-forming and to be aware of it.

Continue Learning about Anti-anxiety

What anti-anxiety medicines are used to treat generalized anxiety disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
One class of anti-anxiety medications, called benzodiazepines, works to immediately ease the symptom...
What anti-anxiety medications can help me relax at the dentist?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Anti-anxiety agents, such as nitrous oxide, or sedatives may help you relax during dental visits and...
What Are Some Risks of Anti-Anxiety Medications?
How Do I Know If I'm Taking Too Much Anti-Anxiety Medication?