One common side effect of diazepam is drowsiness. Drinking alcohol can also make you sleepy, so combining alcohol with diazepam could make you extremely drowsy. As a rule, it's probably not a good idea to drink any alcohol while taking diazepam. If you have a history of alcohol abuse, tell your doctor before taking diazepam.
- Q What are the effects of Diazepam combined with Sertraline?
- Q Can diazepam injection interact with medications or foods?
- Q Who should not take diazepam tablets?
- Q How should I take diazepam?
- Q Could I become addicted to diazepam?
- Q What side effects does diazepam (Valium) cause?