What is the latest fix for laugh lines?

Apparently the coffee plantations of Costa Rica are filled with coffee pickers who have sun-damaged and wrinkled faces but hands as smooth as a baby's bottom. Scientists noticed this and realized there was a powerful antioxidant in the fruit of the coffee plant that was decreasing fine lines and wrinkles, and reducing redness in the workers' hands. Now they've isolated that antioxidant and put it into a lotion that can be applied to the whole face.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Busy Woman's Guide: 7 Best Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets
"I want to look older." Said no one ever (no one over 20, that is). Six weeks after my daughter was born, I saw them. Lines! Crow’s feet! When did t...
What are my choices for anti-aging skin treatments?
Haideh Hirmand, MDHaideh Hirmand, MD
There are many anti-aging skin treatment options available today, including non-invasive injections,...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
How Effective Are Collagen Supplements in Treating Wrinkles?