What is a nonsurgical way to get rid of wrinkles?

Great question!  I would highly suggest trying a topical cream that includes either Retinol or Retinoids. Retinols are considered milder, and can be found in many over the counter beauty products.  Retinoids, on the contrary, have a higher concentration and thus require a prescription. Both are wonderful products to treat and prevent wrinkles. They work in similar fashion — by exfoliating and removing old skin, which in turn, helps stimulates new skin production and boosts cell turnover.
To reduce the appearance of wrinkles, try peptide creams. They get through the surface of the skin and plump up collagen, the protein-rich connective tissue that gives shape and support to many tissues, including the skin, to give your face a more youthful look.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Wrinkles and pimples? It just doesn't seem fair. If you've tried cleansers, astringents and toners, but those stubborn red bumps are like nosy neighb...
How can I get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on my skin?
Wrinkles form on the parts of your face that move the most. Underneath your top layer of skin, you h...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Wrinkle Fighter Backed by Clinical Studies