What foods should I eat to help prevent wrinkles?

Kimberly Snyder

One of the best foods to prevent wrinkles is cabbage; it's very rich in vitamin C, which helps to strengthen collagen and protect against the breakdown of skin cells. Watch as nutritionist Kimberly Snyder, CN, explains why purple cabbage is best.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
How can I tell if an anti-aging treatment will really work?
When selecting an anti-aging product, look for ingredients that have been well tested and are pr...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
What Happens to Skin When You Age
What Happens to Skin When You Age