What are some remedies for aging skin?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

You don't have to go down without a fight when it comes to wrinkles. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham discusses the foods and other natural ways to restore your skin's youthful appearance.

The best thing you can do for your skin is start applying sunscreen daily at a young age and avoid frequenting tanning beds and excessive sunbathing. These things cause ultraviolet damage to your skin that you may not notice initially, but as you get older wrinkles and sun spots will magically begin to appear in all the wrong places. Other things you can do to have perpetually youthful appearing skin is ensuring a healthy, balanced diet and plenty of water intake daily, at least eight 8-oz. glasses to stay well hydrated.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Busy Woman's Guide: 7 Best Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets
"I want to look older." Said no one ever (no one over 20, that is). Six weeks after my daughter was born, I saw them. Lines! Crow’s feet! When did t...
Is there any way to prevent age spots?
Jordana Gilman, MDJordana Gilman, MD
One key to preventing age spot lies in a product you should already be using every day, says der...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
The Secrets to Defying Your Age
The Secrets to Defying Your Age