What anti-aging skin care products should I avoid?

When you're browsing the skin care aisle at the drug store, it can be hard to figure out what to buy and what to pass by. In this video, beauty expert Ni'Kita Wilson shows Dr. Oz the three skin products you should skip.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Wrinkles and pimples? It just doesn't seem fair. If you've tried cleansers, astringents and toners, but those stubborn red bumps are like nosy neighb...
How can I avoid looking old?
Buying and applying expensive products are not cure-alls for looking younger. In this video, Dr....
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
What Ingredients Should I Look for in an Effective, Anti-Aging Eye Cream?