What remedies or therapies make hands look younger?

There are several ways to make your hands look younger. Laser treatments can diminish the appearance of brown spots, which are caused by sun exposure. For enlarged veins (a common condition of aging, caused by thinning skin), sclerotherapy is an option. Sclerotherapy uses injections to collapse veins so they are absorbed into the body. For loss of fat in the hands (another common side effect of aging, known as hand lipoatrophy), fillers of either your own fat or calcium hydroxyapatite are effective. Fillers, which are injectables, are a temporary treatment and usually last about 12 months.

See a dermatologist for advice on how to make your hands look younger.
Ellen Whitehurst
Health Education
1 teaspoon of granulated sugar in the palm of one hand and add three drops each of cold-pressed castor oil and fresh lemon to form the sugar into a scrub. Massage hands with this mixture, vigorously, for five minutes. Rinse in warm water and pat dry. Now, soak the hands in a mixture of two cups milk and twelve fresh orange slices. Soak for ten minutes. Rinse with tepid water and apply one more light coating of castor oil before bed. This ages old remedy softens, smoothes and heals hands while making them look years younger

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
How can I better protect my skin as I get older?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
When you get older your skin becomes more prone to sensitivity and damage. While you still need a he...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Key Ingredient for Glowing Skin
The Key Ingredient for Glowing Skin