How can I make my skin stop sagging?

Ben Kaminsky
Dermatology
To treat sagging, loose skin, look for soya protein, soya sterols, mulberry extract, phospholipids, and ceramides in the skin care products used.
Beyond Botox: 7 Strategies for Sexy, Ageless Skin Without Needles or Surgery

Sexy and ageless skin is possible for a woman at any age--and she doesn't have to resort to invasive treatments like Botox to get it-as long as she cares for her skin properly, says Ben Kaminsky,...
Movement is key to keeping muscles in shape and preventing skin from sagging. Learn some moves to fight gravity in this video of Dr. Oz and Fitness Expert Geralyn Coopersmith.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care