How can I make my skin stop sagging?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Movement is key to keeping muscles in shape and preventing skin from sagging. Learn some moves to fight gravity in this video of Dr. Oz and Fitness Expert Geralyn Coopersmith.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Banish Dark Bags Under Your Eyes
Banish Dark Bags Under Your Eyes
When Abe Vigoda played Fish on Barney Miller, the dark bags under his eyes emphasized his laconic demeanor, while Benicio Del Toro’s swollen, dark und...
What is one natural remedy to help my skin look younger?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Premature aging of the skin can be caused by the accumulation of toxins in the body, which ultimatel...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Story of Your Skin
The Story of Your Skin