What make-up will make my aging skin look best?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
A lot of women cake on too much make-up in an effort to mask wrinkles and imperfections. That’s a mistake. Look for a luminous, moist foundation with sunscreen protection that will give you a smoother, glowing look. Also, try out different eye-shadows to see which ones stay put rather than slithering into creases and folds. And take advantage of the new lines of long-lasting lipsticks that don’t smear or run into fine lines around the mouth. In addition, pay attention to your coloring. If you’ve decided to be let your hair go silver, change your make-up palette accordingly. Why not get a consultation from a make-up artist, either at a department store, a salon, or a spa? There’s nothing like professional advice to steer you toward just the right make-up textures and shades to make the most of your looks.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Wrinkles and pimples? It just doesn't seem fair. If you've tried cleansers, astringents and toners, but those stubborn red bumps are like nosy neighb...
How can I hide bruising and redness after an anti-aging treatment?
You can conceal bruising and redness from anti-aging treatments by doing the following:Stock up befo...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
How Is Copper Peptide Used in Skin Care?