How can I look younger without a facelift?

Anthony S. Youn, MD
Plastic Surgery

Don't worry if going under the knife isn't your style. In this video, plastic surgeon Anthony Youn, MD, describes a number of non-surgical approaches that tighten facial skin.

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
These days minimally invasive procedures and injectables are the RULE! Botox is great for wrinkle removal (paralysis of muscles around the eyes and forehead). Juvaderm , collagen, and Restylane are useful as fillers for the nasolabial folds, and deep wrinkles. Light peels including TCA, Retin-A, and glycolic acids, are useful to smoothen the skin. 

Facelifts are invasive and expensive procedures.

In this video, Dr. Oz and dermatologist Doris Day discuss age erasers that can be easily found in a store or performed in a doctor's office.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
How can I hide bruising and redness after an anti-aging treatment?
You can conceal bruising and redness from anti-aging treatments by doing the following:Stock up befo...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
The Story of Your Skin
The Story of Your Skin