How can I get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on my skin?

Tara Whitworth
Nursing
If you have fine lines and wrinkles, you might consider a resurfacing treatment. Skin resurfacing refers to the removal of the top layer of skin to reveal the healthier skin underneath. This is useful in treating wrinkles, scars, dark spots, and other effects of sun and aging. There are several different skin resurfacing techniques, including laser treatments, dermabrasion, and chemical peels. Your physician can help you determine the technique that is right for you.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Do anti-aging creams work?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Any moisturizer, regardless of ingredients, will improve the skin's appearance for a few hours. To r...
How can I look younger without surgery?
There are various ways to reduce, prevent or even erase the signs of aging without resorting to surg...
What Causes Lip Lines?
What Causes Lip Lines?
What Skin Care Products Help Reduce Wrinkling?