How can I look five years younger for $5 or less?

It's $5 Friday and Dr. Oz talks to beauty director Holly Carter, who reveals some inexpensive anti-aging products. Learn how to look 5 years younger for $5 or less in this video.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
What anti-aging skin care products should I avoid?
When you're browsing the skin care aisle at the drug store, it can be hard to figure out what to buy...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
How Can I Stop Making Facial Expressions That Cause Wrinkles?