How can I hide bruising and redness after an anti-aging treatment?

You can conceal bruising and redness from anti-aging treatments by doing the following:

• Stock up beforehand on a good concealer to make bruising disappear. I find Laura Mercier’s Secret Camouflage is great for covering up small stuff.
  • Some laser treatments create eggplant-colored bruises and the only thing that will cover those is DermaBlend. It’s been around forever because it does an amazing job. Just get it ahead of time and practice a couple of times to get the hang of blending it.
  • If your treatment is more likely to leave redness than anything else (ask your doctor), go to any drugstore and buy a green-tinted concealer; it takes the red out.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Banish Dark Bags Under Your Eyes
    Banish Dark Bags Under Your Eyes
    When Abe Vigoda played Fish on Barney Miller, the dark bags under his eyes emphasized his laconic demeanor, while Benicio Del Toro’s swollen, dark und...
    How can I look younger without surgery?
    There are various ways to reduce, prevent or even erase the signs of aging without resorting to surg...
    Look Younger All Over
    Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
    Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
    4 Steps to Glowing Skin
    4 Steps to Glowing Skin