How can I hide bruising and redness after an anti-aging treatment?

You can conceal bruising and redness from anti-aging treatments by doing the following:

• Stock up beforehand on a good concealer to make bruising disappear. I find Laura Mercier’s Secret Camouflage is great for covering up small stuff.
  • Some laser treatments create eggplant-colored bruises and the only thing that will cover those is DermaBlend. It’s been around forever because it does an amazing job. Just get it ahead of time and practice a couple of times to get the hang of blending it.
  • If your treatment is more likely to leave redness than anything else (ask your doctor), go to any drugstore and buy a green-tinted concealer; it takes the red out.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

whole grains for clearer skin
    whole grains for clearer skin
    wrinkles and pimples ? it just does not seem fair . if you have tried cleansers , astringents and toners , but those stubborn red bumps are like nosy ...
    can over-the-counter anti-wrinkle creams improve my skin health ?
    While there may be some benefits to anti-wrinkle creams, it's much more effective to protect your sk...
    what causes sagging skin ?
    Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
    Sagging skin is primarily the cause of loss of elasticity and the aging process. The amount of colla...
    how is glycolic acid used to treat skin ?