How can I look younger?

As we age, the skin loses firmness and vitality. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Audrey Kunin give viewers simple tips on how to look younger.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Whole Grains for Clearer Skin
Wrinkles and pimples? It just doesn't seem fair. If you've tried cleansers, astringents and toners, but those stubborn red bumps are like nosy neighb...
How can I choose the best antiaging product?
Patricia Farris, MDPatricia Farris, MD
 With agressive advertising and marketing campaigns the cosmetic companies do a great job of creatin...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
The Story of Your Skin
The Story of Your Skin