Is there an effective way to treat acne and wrinkles?

There are plenty of over-the-counter creams, lotions and washes. For those looking for other remedies, topical retinoid can help unclog pores.

You can also fight acne and wrinkles before they appear by wearing sunscreen and avoiding smoking. You can also prevent acne and wrinkles by using a mild facial cleanser daily and moisturizing dry skin.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Winter Skin Savers
Winter Skin Savers
Frigid, dry air outside and heated, dry air inside, can do a number on your skin during the winter months. But you don't need fancy repair creams that...
How can I keep my hands from aging?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
What is the best way you have found to care for your face?The skin on our hands is thin and is expos...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
What Are Some Quick Ways to Make My Skin Look Younger?