How long will I see results from Radiesse?

We have quite an extensive history using Radiesse, and from our experience, we find that most patients have an excellent correction for at least a year, and sometimes for up to two years. There are some areas where it works better than others - the nasolabial folds are especially good areas for Radiesse.
One area to avoid with Radiesse is the lips for volume enhancement. It can become lumpy there, and is difficult to remove.
But in other areas like nasolabial folds and the marionette lines, Radiesse works like a charm!

Radiesse claims to have long-lasting results compared to its competitors. Some users claim to have enjoyed its effects for as many as three years, depending on how severe the initial lines were and which areas of the face were being treated. However, others noted the effects fade after about a year.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Winter Skin Savers
Winter Skin Savers
Frigid, dry air outside and heated, dry air inside, can do a number on your skin during the winter months. But you don't need fancy repair creams that...
How can I get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on my skin?
Wrinkles form on the parts of your face that move the most. Underneath your top layer of skin, you h...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
How to Undo Sun Damage and Improve Your Skin