Can antioxidant skin creams make skin look younger?

Antioxidant skin creams contain ingredients that can help counteract sun damage. To learn more about using antioxidant skin creams to take years off your face, watch this vide featuring Dr. Oz and dermatologist Dr. Jeannette Graf.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
How do I moisturize my undereye skin to prevent the signs of aging?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Moisturize the undereye area morning and night, and as needed throughout the day if this delicat...
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
How Can I Look Younger Without a Facelift?