How can I better protect my skin as I get older?

Susan Evans
Dermatology
When you get older your skin becomes more prone to sensitivity and damage. While you still need a healthy daily dose of vitamin D, it is important not to abuse your time in the sun. Once you have absorbed your vitamin D  (it only takes about 10 minutes), be sure to wear protective coverage, sun block, a hat, and sunglasses. Use lotion daily to keep your skin smooth. You may also want to consider glycolic peels fillers to rejuvenate your face.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

The Best Reason to Look Younger
The Best Reason to Look Younger
If you don't look a day older than the age on your driver's license, that could mean a longer life for you. A study of elderly adult twins showed a c...
How do alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) make skin look younger?
For a more youthful complexion wash with a weekly AHA at-home skin peel. Doing so will remove dead s...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Dubrows Share Their Best Anti-Aging Tips