How can I better protect my skin as I get older?

Susan Evans
Dermatology
When you get older your skin becomes more prone to sensitivity and damage. While you still need a healthy daily dose of vitamin D, it is important not to abuse your time in the sun. Once you have absorbed your vitamin D  (it only takes about 10 minutes), be sure to wear protective coverage, sun block, a hat, and sunglasses. Use lotion daily to keep your skin smooth. You may also want to consider glycolic peels fillers to rejuvenate your face.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Busy Woman's Guide: 7 Best Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets
"I want to look older." Said no one ever (no one over 20, that is). Six weeks after my daughter was born, I saw them. Lines! Crow’s feet! When did t...
How can I keep my hands from aging?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
What is the best way you have found to care for your face?The skin on our hands is thin and is expos...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
How to Get Rid of Under-Eye Circles in 1 Day