Hydrocortisone valerate cream is a corticosteroid used to reduce swelling and itching caused by a variety of skin disorders. It is prescribed under the brand name Westcort and may be used to treat conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, allergic rashes, or dermatitis. It works by soothing skin irritation that leads to redness, itching, swelling, and inflammation.
- Q Can I wash my hair after using hydrocortisone valerate cream on my scalp?
- Q Who should not use hydrocortisone valerate cream?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocortisone valerate cream?
- Q How much hydrocortisone valerate cream should I apply?
- Q What medications interact with Westcort (hydrocortisone valerate) cream?
- Q What is hydrocortisone valerate ointment?