Diflorasone cream is a topical corticosteroid that is applied to the skin and used to treat certain skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and allergic reactions. It reduces the production of certain chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, swelling and redness, although scientists are not sure how exactly the drug does this. It is available in the United States by prescription only.
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q Does diflorasone cream interact with other medications?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q What should I know about diflorasone before taking it?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are the effects of prescription stimulants?