Diflorasone cream is a topical corticosteroid that is applied to the skin and used to treat certain skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and allergic reactions. It reduces the production of certain chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, swelling and redness, although scientists are not sure how exactly the drug does this. It is available in the United States by prescription only.
- Q How can antidepressants help with weight loss?
- Q What are the dangers of taking medication that was not prescribed for me?
- Q What is an international unit?
- Q What is isoproterenol?
- Q What should I tell my doctor before I'm prescribed Aubagio for my MS?
- Q How can prescription mood-altering drugs affect my health?