Capex Shampoo is the brand name of a corticosteroid shampoo containing the active ingredient fluocinolone acetonide. It is used in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp, which causes redness, itching, irritation and flaking. Capex Shampoo is provided in a two-part package that contains fluocinolone acetonide powder and a separate bottle of shampoo. Your pharmacist will mix the two together before dispensing it to you.
- Q Does Capex Shampoo interact with other medications or food?
- Q Who should not use Capex Shampoo?
- Q Does fluocinolone interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What are the side effects of Capex Shampoo?
- Q What should I know about fluocinolone intravitreal implant?
- Q What should I know about Capex Shampoo before using it?