Capex Shampoo is the brand name of a corticosteroid shampoo containing the active ingredient fluocinolone acetonide. It is used in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp, which causes redness, itching, irritation and flaking. Capex Shampoo is provided in a two-part package that contains fluocinolone acetonide powder and a separate bottle of shampoo. Your pharmacist will mix the two together before dispensing it to you.
- Q Who should not use fluocinolone?
- Q What is fluocinolone?
- Q What should I know about fluocinolone intravitreal implant?
- Q What should I know about fluocinolone before using it?
- Q What should I know about Capex Shampoo before using it?
- Q Does fluocinolone intravitreal implant interact with medications or food?