There are several brand name and generic forms of hydrocortisone. Depending on your symptoms, medical history, and current health, a generic hydrocortisone may be an option. When using an over-the-counter (OTC) hydrocortisone lotion or cream, there are several brand name options. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure which OTC hydrocortisone is best suited for your inflammation symptoms.
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat arthritis?
- Q Can I take oral hydrocortisone if I'm pregnant?
- Q How does hydrocortisone interact with other medications?
- Q How do I take hydrocortisone?
- Q How is long term dosing of hydrocortisone described?
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat cancer?